AFS Safety Data Sheets
- ABRASION RESISTANT CAST IRON (WHITE CAST IRON) CASTINGS SDS SC-000-037 Rev. 13 >
- ALUMINUM BRONZE ALLOY CASTINGS, COPPER-ALUMINUM-IRON ALLOY CASTINGS, COPPER-ALUMINUM-IRON-NICKEL ALLOY CASTINGS SDS SC-000-028 Rev. 12 >
- AUSTENITIC DUCTILE IRON CASTINGS SDS SC-000-039 Rev. 13 >
- AUSTENITIC GRAY IRON CASTINGS SDS SC-000-038 Rev. 13 >
- CARBON AND ALLOY STEEL CASTINGS SDS SC-000-009 Rev. 16 >
- CHROMIUM-ALLOYED STEEL CASTINGS SDS SC-000-019 Rev. 11 >
- CHROMIUM-BASED STEEL CASTINGS SDS SC-000-029 Rev. 10 >
- CHROMIUM-NICKEL ALLOYED STEEL CASTINGS SDS SC-000-015 Rev. 9 >
- COPPER ALLOY CASTINGS SDS SC-000-013 Rev. 11 >
- COPPER-NICKEL ALLOY CASTINGS, COPPER-NICKEL-IRON ALLOY CASTINGS SDS SC-000-045 Rev. 11 >
- DUCTILE IRON AND COMPACTED GRAPHITE IRON (CGI) CASTINGS SDS SC-000-042 Rev. 12 >
- GRAY IRON CASTINGS SDS SC-000-041 Rev. 12 >
- HIGH-ALLOYED STEEL CASTINGS SDS SC-000-002 Rev. 14 >
- NICKEL-ALLOYED STEEL CASTINGS SDS SC-000-016 Rev. 15 >
- NICKEL-BASED STEEL CASTINGS SDS SC-000-008 Rev. 12 >
Conflict Minerals Policy
Effort Foundry, Inc. is committed to conform to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010. EFI supports the objectives and intents covered by this Conflict Minerals legislation to discontinue the support of armed groups in the “Covered Countries.” Though EFI does not have to report to the SEC themselves, many of our customers have to report whom they procure their products from. We will make every effort to comply with any and all requests by our valued customers.
In support of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010, Effort Foundry Inc. will perform reasonable due diligence to provide our customers “peace of mind” in their procurement of quality, “Conflict-Free” castings. We will accomplish this through:
- Transparency — Registration on the “iPoint Conflict Minerals Platform” website to upload documentation based on our audit findings on the 3TG (Tungsten, Tantalum, Tin and, Gold) alloys in use at Effort Foundry, Inc. This can be viewed at www.conflict-minerals.com.
- Constant monitoring of “The Conflict-Free Sourcing Initiative” website to conclude when a compliant smelter/refiner has become available. As of this writing, for Tungsten, (6) smelter/refiner companies are currently active in the CFS Program Process. (0) are compliant. Tungsten is the only alloying agent applicable to the “Conflict-Free” initiative at EFI. Activity can be monitored at http://www.conflictfreesmelter.org.
- Updating applicable internal purchasing specifications to include the origin of the material in question. Including, but not limited to, country of origin and, smelter / refiner used to process the producers feedstock.
Effort Foundry, Inc. will continue to work towards its goal to be a leader in casting quality and ethical business practices. If there are any questions or concerns regarding our efforts, contact us.