It Takes Effort to Make Quality Castings
Effort Foundry prides itself in craftsmanship, client responsiveness, and attention to detail.
Customers receive weekly updates and milestone charts for all projects. We work to work specifications and communicate throughout the entire process.
In-house capabilities of Level III MT, LP, Level II UT, Positive Material Identification, Modeling / Simulation, Rough and Final Machining, Video Scope Inspection, Radiography, Testing: Charpy, Hardness, and Tensile Properties, Spectrographic Lab, 150 ASME IX / Military-Approved weld procedures.
On-time delivery on 93% of all orders. We understand that meeting deadlines is important to your business — so it is also important to ours!
Certifications & Quality
Since 1973 Effort Foundry has been a leader in metal castings.
- ISO Certified for over 15 years
- 150+ Certifications for Military, ASME, and NACE Weld Procedures
- Extensive Quality Assurance Controls: Magnetic Particle Inspection Unit, Ultrasonic Thickness Gage, Ultrasonic Inspection Unit, Videoscope, Portable Hardness Tester, Liquid Penetrant Inspection.
- Laboratory Capabilities: Optical Emission Vacuum Spectrometer, Nitrogen Determinator, Tinius Olsen Tensile Tester, Leco TC-136 (O2 / N2), Leco CS-414 (C / S Determinator)
- Carbon Steel
- Low Alloy Steel
- Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Austenitic-ferritic Stainless Steel
- Duplex Alloys
- Martensitic Stainless Steel
- Nickel And Nickel Alloys
- Heat Resistant Alloys
- Specialty Alloys
- Alum + Ni-Alum Bronze
- Copper / Nickel
Get in Touch
Please reach out to us:
6980 Chrisphalt Drive
P.O. Box 158, Bath, PA 18014
Give us a ring
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00-5:00